LAS VEGAS, August 13, 2019 – Cushman & Wakefield recently completed six transactions totaling over 70,000 square feet (sf). The Las Vegas team are professional advisors in the leasing and sales of office, industrial, and retail buildings; multifamily and investment properties; land for sale; and commercial property management. Following are a few highlights of the July transactions:
- On behalf of Vegas Stephanie, LLC, Senior Director Dan Hubbard negotiated a 1,419 sf lease to Burger IM at Stephanie Beltway Plaza located at 19 S. Stephanie Street in Henderson, Nevada.
- Senior Director Neil Sorkin represented the landlord, Paseo Verde Group LLC in negotiating a 2,264 sf lease to MassMedia LLC at Pebble Place Business Center located at 2140 E. Pebble Road in Las Vegas.
- Leo Biedermann, Director, represented Fisher Brothers Las Vegas LLC in two recent leases totaling 3,653 sf at Building C located at 3000-3030 Rigel Avenue in Las Vegas. Computer Repair Specialists of Nevada LLC will occupy 2,236 sf and Laurent Velazquez & Pearl Frank will take over 1,417 sf.
- Directors, Alma Cuevas and Jason Griffis, represented Advanstar Communications on a direct lease transaction with Majestic Runway Partners, LLC for 14,000 sf lease at 6585 Escondido Street in Las Vegas.
- On behalf of Colony Capital, Senior Directors, Danielle Steffan and Amy Ogden represented the landlord on a five year renewal for 49,356 sf at 1055 Trade Drive in North Las Vegas to Mori Lee LLC.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.