LAS VEGAS, September 19, 2019 – Cushman & Wakefield recently completed eight transactions totaling over 60,000 square feet (sf) and a sales volume of $3,850,000. Following are a few highlights of the August transactions:
- Directors Travis Noack and Kimberly Noack-Summers, represented Aquaventure Holdings/Quench Water in a 33,363 sf lease at Golden Triangle Industrial Park Bldg. A located at 4980 Statz Street in Las Vegas.
- On behalf of Jacobs Engineering Group, Senior Director Dan Palmeri, Senior Associate Natalie Wainwright and Associate Director Paula Lea negotiated an 18,563 sf lease at Tech Park 3 located at 1301 N. Green Valley Parkway in Las Vegas.
- On behalf of Post Industrial LLC, Senior Directors Amy Ogden and Danielle Steffen facilitated the purchase of 4730 W. Post Road in Las Vegas. The 14,360 sf industrial property was purchased for $2,450,000.
- Directors Alma Cuevas and Jason Griffis, represented Dunn-Edwards Corporation on a 2,733 direct lease to Dream Design at South Tech Diablo located at 5480 Statz Street in North Las Vegas.
- On behalf of LIPT North Durango Drive LLC, Senior Director Dan Hubbard negotiated a 1,531 sf lease renewal to Las Vegas Pizza LLC at Montecito Marketplace I & II Plaza located at 7120-7170 N. Durango Drive in Las Vegas.
- Senior Director Neil Sorkin represented CVV LLC on a 962 sf lease expansion to Consultation Counseling Association, Inc. in Charleston Valley View Office Park located at 3811-3841 W. Charleston Boulevard in Las Vegas.
- Directors Travis Noack and Kimberly Noack-Summers represented Ferraro Marble Companies in the purchase of 3518 W. Post Road in Las Vegas. The buyer purchased the 7,800 sf property for $1,400,000.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.